Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 12, 2010

Desktop Manager - Syncing errors

Hi guys,

Anyone ever had an issue with desktop manager synching with outlook?
As soon as I try and setup the connection and choose outlook, I get an error ;the operation has terminated unexpectedly; - if I chose windows 7 contacts its fine but as you can appreciate it cant really compare to outlook.

I have done the following:

Reinstalled outlook - no go.
Done a clean uninstall of DM removing all registry entries and folders - no go.

Bit annoyed with it now as it works on my laptop fine with outlook but I use my desktop like 99% of the time at home.

Googling it doesnt seem to bring much results.
I think the problem first occured when one of my contacts in my address book on my bold 9700 became corrupted not letting me open it hence it caused the sync error to begin with.
I have had to wipe my BB as a result and still nothing.

Không có nhận xét nào: