Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 12, 2010

UNLOCK Samsung E800

Dear all people who are good at this (i.e.not me as I am rubbish!)

I need to get an unlock code for my Samsung E800 which is currently on Orange.
In a couple of weeks (after expiration of the contract), I need to use it on another network, and currently, it won't accept the sim for that network.

Orange have very kindly provided me the details of this website to help with my problem.


The IMEI no is 345159/00/126018/7
Model SGH-E800

Anything else needed - can anyone help me? Previously I had used a different forum place thing and was given a number which started with a #.
These never work in this phone, immediately you input a # or * into the relevant area it tells you the password is too short.
Bloody annoying little bugger it is!

:shock:

Thanks soo much

Không có nhận xét nào: