Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 12, 2010

Which Dell laptop to buy?

Guys, CONSIDERING a Dell laptop but don't know which model.

I do NOT play games
I do NOT do 3D
I do NOT do video editing

I do most general business stuff and graphics like Photoshop and Corel.
Seldom very big files.

HOWEVER, I am extremely impatient and even my desktop overclocked to 4ghz isn't fast enough.

I constantly keep a buttload of windows open and I can have 5-10 programs open at one time and up to 50-60 tabs in firefox.

I do NOT run stuff in the background such as an antivirus (well, not on purpose anyway).

I want a killer screen (sharp, vivid, good saturation, bright) and I would like at least TWO hard drives.
I also want numerical keyboard but other than that, screen size is not that important.

NO need for Blu Ray

Battery life not that important as I'll use it mostly around the house.

I doubt I want to pay around 7-800 more for the "i7-940XM Extreme Edition" so with that in mind, what do you suggest for me?

Thanks for any help and since I'm looking to do this NOW before my HP and Asus laptop return periods expire (to compare with side by side and they both had things I didn't like), I'd like some quick answers please.

I'm emphasizing the please part so that you guys understand I'm NOT trying to be arrogant but I am in a bit of a hurry...


George

Không có nhận xét nào: