Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 12, 2010

What's the current sweet spot for 1.8" SSDs (price/performance)

I have a new-to-me computer on the way (an HP Elitebook 2730p tablet)
Specs:
Core 2 Duo SL9400 / 1.86 GHz LV - Centrino 2 with vPro
4 GB RAM
80 GB HDD
GMA 4500MHD

I am wanting to drop in an SSD and recognize that the 1.8" limits me in terms of choice.
This unit will be running Windows 7 and is used as my portable laptop (while my better equipped notebooks remain on docking stations).
I don't anticipate needing more that 64-80GB on this (even with W7 eating up 20GBs of that).
I will throw in an SD card if I need an additional 8-16GBs.


I have been trying to get up to speed on SSDs and I have been reading a lot of threads, but am still having a hard time discerning the current "best option" in the 1.8" world.
Any suggestions?

Không có nhận xét nào: